Pre Order NOW
A BRILLIANTLY RE-ENGINEERED THREEQUEL: THIEAUDIO ENHANCES THEIR TRIBRID LEGEND WITH THE MONARCH MKIII
- 2 Dynamic drivers, 6 Balanced Armatures, and 2 Electrostatic drivers
- Balanced Tonal Signature: The MKIII maintains a studio-monitor-esque tonal excellence while offering focused sub-bass impact
- Enhanced Ultra-treble Output: now features Sonion’s EST drivers and increased frequencies for improved staging and resolution
- Improved Bass Quality: enjoy better quality bass without sacrificing tonal integrity with ThieAudio’s IMPACT2 subwoofer innovation
- Upgraded thicker 22AWG stock cable with modular plug design including 2.5mm, 3.5mm, and 4.4mm smart-switch plugs
- (x6) shell colors with (x15) faceplate styles now available for a customizable finish
A KING REBORN
Thieaudio’s Monarch MK2 captured the highly resolving nature and micro-detail presentation of a flagship experience and delivered them with impressive value for the money. It was easily a best-seller IEM and earned a seat at the table of Bloom Audio’s “Best Bang for your Buck” IEMs, hand’s down.
Introducing the Thieaudio Monarch MKIII. ThieAudio has taken the position that nothing can be over-engineered and looks to captivate you all over again with their latest revision of their Tribrid King. With updated drivers, tuning strategies, and significantly improved ergonomics, the Monarch MKIII offers the legendary performance of the MKII with enhanced technicalities and comfort.
IMPACT2 (“Impact Squared”) is ThieAudio’s latest technological innovation to change the personalized audio industry. IMPACT2 is a new subwoofer solution consisting of (x2) 10mm composite diaphragm drivers arranged in an isobaric design. The addition of another 10mm subwoofer significantly enhances the power and texture of the bass, while the in-house isobaric chamber design keeps the frequency and pressure constant. This means you can enjoy better quality bass without sacrificing tonal integrity.
MONARCH, PUSHING BEYOND THE PINNACLE
At their peaks, the original Monarch and the Monarch MKII set new standards for best-in-class performance in the global IEM industry. Not only did it redefine the price-to-performance bracket, but it forever changed how IEM manufacturers engineer and tune IEM’s. Keeping with the times, the Monarch has undergone another revision to revamp its technical and tonal performance.
ENHANCED ULTRA-TREBLE OUTPUT
The Monarch MKIII has been updated with Sonion’s latest EST drivers and re-tuned to better exhibit their full potentials. Thanks to the new tuning strategy, the ultra-treble frequencies at +15kHz to 20kHz have been increased for a more comprehensive upper frequency extension. Compared to its predecessor, the Monarch MKIII will have a greater sense of staging, atmosphere, and an overall enhancement in perceived resolution thanks to this extension.
BALANCED TONAL SIGNATURE
At the core of the MKIII is a commitment to tonal excellence. It retains a studio-monitor like tonal signature with a focused sub-bass impact for a clean, natural, detailed sound. Engineered with a true 4-way crossover with 9 separate passive components, the Monarch MKIII stays true to its tonal legacy. Thanks to IMPACT2 , the subbass is punchier, but the mids from 200Hz to 800Hz retain their ruler-flat neutrality. This tonality of the mids mimics the true sound of studio monitors used in recording studios to deliver accurate audio reproduction.
Furthermore, the MKIII mids have been revamped to better separate respective driver ranges for maximum output while minimizing the THD. This means the mids will sound higher in resolution while retaining the same monitor-esque tonality. The treble has also been slightly re-tuned to offer more coherency throughout the region, as well as little more clarity and definition.
- Drivers: Sonion EST, Knowles DWFK 31785 (x2), Sonio 28UAP (x1), IMPACT2 (x2 10mm Composite DD)
- Crossover: 4-Way Passive with 4 Sound Bores
- Sensitivity: 99dB @ 1kHz (+/- 1dB)
- Driver Impedance: 20Ω
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-40kHz
- Cable: 4′ 22AWG 6N OCC Silver-plated and Graphene Silver-plated
- Termination: 2-pin 0.78mm with (x3) modular Smart-switch (2.5mm, 3.5mm, 4.4mm)