• Realtek RTD1295 Chipset, Quad-Core CPU, Mali-T820 MP3 GPU
• 2GB DDR4 RAM, 64-bit OS, 192KHZ 24Bit Audio Supported
• 8GB eMMC storage, OpenGL 3D hardware acceleration
• Fanless design, Built in WiFi 5G & Gigabit LAN port
• Support 4K H.265/HEVC & VP9 codec, Android 6.0 pre-installed
• HDMI out plus HDMI input, Optical out, AV out, SATA connector, USB3.0 port
Zappiti 4K HDR Series
Zappiti designs and manufactures only professional grade Video Management Systems; delivering the highest quality, outstanding performance, and best possible user experience.
All of the Zappiti products are designed to provide our end-user customers with convenient and intuitive access to their entire movie library collection, in stunning 4K, High Definition resolution. The award winning Zappiti devices are being successfully used to improve the movie watching experience, in residential and commercial environments all over the globe. The Zappiti Mini 4K HDR sets an entirely new standard for home entertainment. It supports the majority of digital audio and video formats, including the most modern HEVC video codec with one billion colors (10-Bit color encoding), all modern 3D video standards with 3D subtitles, and features HDMI 2.0a, 4K 60p, HDR, DTS:X for the best possible home theater experience.
Zappiti MagicPixel v2.
Forget expensive outboard video processors… with Zappiti, you’re living the video dream! The Zappiti Mini 4K HDR incorporates Zappiti MagicPixel v2 technology, which offers outstanding picture quality – far better than the previous generations – with improved dynamics, accuracy colorimetry, more contrast, solid deinterlacing and better upscaling (up to 4K resolution). Even on a Full HD 1080p TV or a front projector, you will be astounded by the improved image of your display! 3D also offers greater image depth and an impressive, immersive effect.
Ultra HD 4K.
Zappiti Mini 4K HDR features HDMI 2.0a output to provide the best compatibility with latest 4K video content such as 4K60p or HDR. Zappiti MagicPixel upscales your video files up to UHD (3840×2160) into 4x times Full HD! The high-quality upgrade dramatically improves video image quality. If you don’t own an Ultra HD 4K display, don’t worry! In addition, Zappiti “4K Full HD” technology converts Ultra HD video content into extremely high-quality 1080p uncompressed 4:4:4 video to enjoy 4K content on Full HD 1080p displays. This process increases the resolution by about 30% compared with Blu-ray on a 1080p TV. With Zappiti MagicPixel v2, the benefits of 4K are not restricted to large screen sizes.
Compatible Zappiti Media Center V4.
The Zappiti One 4K HDR is compatible with Zappiti Media Center V4. Zappiti offers cover art exploration, while also providing detailed information (subtitles, actors, director, release date…), for your movie and TV show files. Zappiti features an automatic category index of movies and TV shows. Then you can edit information for every file, change the cover, directly from the player with the RC, or even from your computer MAC/PC.
New features Compared To The Previous Generation
|Functionality||Zappiti Player 4K Mini||Zappiti Mini 4K HDR|
|Chipset||Realtek RTD1195||Realtek RTD1295|
|CPU||Dual core||Quad core|
|Operating System||32-Bit||64-Bit (A63)|
|Cache||512 KB L2||1 MB L2|
|EMMC||6 GB||8 GB|
|RAM||1 GB DDR2||2 GB DDR4|
|HDMI||1.4a||2.0a / MHL 3.0 Tx|
|4K 60p||No||Yes (4K 50p/60p)|
|Auto Framerate||24 / 60 Hz ou 24 / 50 Hz||23.976 / 24 / 50 / 59.94 / 60 Hz|
|23.976 Hz 4K||No||Yes|
|4K HEVC max bitrate||30 Mbps||400 Mbps|
|BD Lite||No||Yes (Playlists)|
|Multiple external subtitles||No||Yes|
|Default subtitle setting||No||Yes|
|Default language setting||No||Yes|
|3D depth setting||No||Yes|
|MKV 3D MVC||No||Yes|
|Left/Right inversion 3D option||No||Yes|
|VP9 video codec||No||Yes|
|Codec audio WMA||No||Yes|
|Photos HD||4096 x 4096 pixels max||8192 x 8192 pixels max|
|Zappiti Share (Multiroom video)||No||Yes (up to 4 rooms in Blu-ray quality)|
|Local network transfer||Zappiti Transfer (up to 20 MB/s)||SMB Server (up to 115 MB/s)|
|Max number of simultaneous transfers||Up to 50 files||No limitation|
|OTA firmware update||No||Yes|
|USB firmware update
with save settings option
|Discrete IR codes ON/OFF||No||Yes|
|Backlit remote control||No||Yes|
|Smartphone/tablet control||Yes (beta)||Yes (beta)|
The amazing new Zappiti Player 4K sets an entirely new standard in Media Center with an astonishing GUI, 3D effects, motion design, reflections and optional, beautiful skins. Zappiti settings allow you to enable/disable some visual features such as top movie covers (Blu-ray, DVD, MKV, etc…), and light effects.
Sagas films are automatically placed in groups and sorted by release date. A saga cover dedicated to the collection is associated with the group and movies are displayed in a stunning carousel with great 3D motion effects!
With the parental control feature, you can designate movies as “children’s” and block access to other movies with a PIN code. Thus, your children can safely access only their movies! In addition, the child mode provides direct access to movies without the synopsis for greater ease of use. Finally, the parental control feature blocks access to the editing and deleting functions of your Zappiti collection for perfect safety.
Zappiti Media Control.
Control your Zappiti player with the virtual remote control via your tablet or smartphone, explore your movie collections and enjoy most Zappiti features directly from your tablet or smartphone: edit a movie cover, launch the trailer, edit a movie sheet, mark a movie for children, etc.
With the new “Zappiti Share” feature, you can share video files stored on the internal (or external) hard drive to other Zappiti media players (including older generation). So with “Zappiti Share”, you can benefit from a true mutiroom video system and playback up to 4 files at the same time in different rooms in Blu-ray quality!
You can also share other types of media files such as music or photo content.
Thanks to Zappiti Sync, your movie collections are automatically synchronized to your other Zappiti players (multiroom) and to all your computers MAC and PC! This feature is compatible with Zappiti Player 4K and Zappiti 4K HDR ranges.
AirPlay: Mirroring audio photo & video
With AirPlay, you can send anything you see or watch on your iPhone, iPad or iMac to your Zappiti player via a simple Wi-Fi connection. For example: you can send photos from your phone to your TV screen, connected to the Zappiti player, up to 1080p resolution. This option also works with Android devices, via a dedicated application which can be downloaded.
Zappiti DB: high quality movie covers.
And in addition to movie covers collected from various databases, Zappiti offers its own base of movie covers — Zappiti Db. These thousands of posters were specially designed by the Zappiti graphic design team to perfectly adapt the Zappiti display ratio. Thanks to these high-quality movie covers available in various languages, the titles of the films are always legible, the important visual elements and the texts are not cropped, and the posters are cleaned and standardized for the best possible visual experience. At this time, the Zappiti Db movie cover database contains about 3500 posters including the most popular and newest movies, but also many classics. And every day, dozens of new posters are added in the Zappiti database.
Watch movie trailers directly from Zappiti.
Thanks to Zappiti Sub, you can easily download the subtitles of a movie or TV show episode, directly from the Zappiti Player 4K!
Easy access to your movies or TV shows thanks to Zappiti powerful search engine combined with smart filters (actor, director, length, rating, release date…).
HEVC / H.265.
The Zappiti Mini 4K HDR supports H.265 / HEVC up to 4K video. HEVC is the successor to H.264, with up to 50% file size savings. It also support VP9, the new open and royalty free video coding format developed by Google.
Zappiti Real Cinema.
Movies are shot at 24 frames per second (fps), but video files or Blu-ray typically display them at 23.976 fps. In addition, many media players or set-top-boxes typically outpout it at 24.000 Hz, a conversion that creates an irregular flow of images. The Zappiti Real Cinema maintains the original rate 23.976 fps or 24.000 fps straight through to the screen, depending on video content. You get the same, natural motion as original movie stored on a Blu-ray disc. The result is less like television, and more like the movie theater.
The video output frequency auto switch from 23.976 Hz, 24 Hz, 50 Hz and 59.,94 Hz (60 Hz). The 25p is auto up-converted to 50 Hz and the 30p to 60p.
Enjoy all your 3D BD ISO and 3D MKV MVC movies files in true Full HD quality when linked up to any 3D-enabled TV or front projector for enhanced depth and improved on-screen image detail (two times better resolution than 3D Side-by-Side or Top-Bottom) with 3D subtitle support. Many 3D settings available including: 3D image depth, 3D subtitle depth, 3D interface depth, manual reversal of left-right images.
With HDR (High Dynamic Range) support, the Zappiti Mini 4K will offer you images of striking realism by perfectly restoring all the richness and variations of light intensity of the HDR content with much more contrast and dynamics than with traditional video content.
Note: Requires Ultra HD Premium certified TV.
10-Bit & REC.2020.
Enjoy an extended color range with the REC.2020 format (much broader color space than traditional video) and an increased number of shades (1024 levels instead of 256 levels per primary color) support for 10-bit color encoding format.
The gradients will offer increased nuances; with colors more realistic and vibrant!
Dolby Atmos & DTS:X.
Enjoy the most amazing multichannel audio formats included Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD in 5.1 or 7.1, and even DTS:X and Dolby Atmos®, two revolutionary new audio technologies that transports you into extraordinary entertainment experiences. These new audio systems create powerful, moving audio by introducing two important concepts to cinema sound: audio objects and overhead speakers.
With the power of the new Realtek processor and Zappiti applications, enjoy real multitasking. Imagine: you can watch a movie during the indexing of TV series and files are being transferred via Zappiti Explorer at the same time! You can also cancel the copying of a particular file in the list of files being transferred using the current task window. And as the Zappiti Explorer and Zappiti Media Center applications are active simultaneously in the background, you can switch from one to the other instantly.
High speed network transfer and playback
With the next-generation Gigabit Ethernet bus, data rates are at peak levels: up to 115 MB/s in file transfer (20 MB/s on previous models) and up to 400 Mb/s in HEVC file playback. That is 7 times the bitrate of the Blu-ray format and 3 times the throughput of the 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray format!
Zappiti products have been specially designed to operate in high-end installations and integrations: multi-level security locking, IP and IR control codes for Control4, Crestron, ProControl, RTI, Pronto, Logitech Harmony, Middle Atlantic rack panel, discrete codes ON / OFF and even a Zappiti API for high-end custom integrations.
A Universal Media Center
- Zappiti MagicPixel v2: Enjoy outstanding picture quality – far better than the previous generations – with improved dynamics, accuracy colorimetry, increased contrast, solid deinterlacing and better upscaling (up to 4K resolution). Even on a Full HD 1080p TV or a front projector, you will be astounded by the image of your display! 3D also offers better image depth and an impressive, immersive effect.
- HDR: Display your HDR video content, while also providing increased dynamic range on your HDR display (TV/projector).
- 10-Bit: Enjoy powerful 10-bit YUV hardware decoding for professional-quality video display. 10-bit encoding makes it possible to benefit from increased nuances (1.06 billion colors instead of 16 million in 8-bit).
- REC. 2020: Enjoy a wider color space for more saturated and richer colors.
- 4K 50/60p: Display your 4K 50p or 60p video content in 3840x2160p at 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
- Real Cinema: Auto framerate detection 24/50/60p (compatible with both 24.000 Hz / 23.976 Hz video output).
- Up-Scaling 4K: Display your videos with an ultra-high quality upscaling Ultra HD 4K (3840×2160 and 4096×2160).
- 3D Video Support: Enjoy all your 3D movies files (3D BD ISO, MKV 3D MVC) in true Full HD quality (Frame Packing) when linked up to any 3D-enabled TV or front projector for enhanced depth and improved on-screen image detail (two times better resolution than 3D Side-by-Side or Top-Bottom) with 3D subtitle support. Many 3D settings available including: 3D image depth, 3D subtitle depth, 3D interface depth, manual reversal of left-right images.
- Network Player: Connect your Zappiti on your local network and enjoy your content from a PC/MAC or a NAS via SMB.
- SMB Server: Access the contents located on the internal hard drive of the Zappiti Mini 4K HDR (or a connected hard drive) from a computer connected via local network.
- MKV Player: Playback SD, HD and UHD video content in MKV and other modern video file containers and formats, including top quality HEVC/H.265 video codec with very high bit-rates > 400 Mbp/s.
- SATA connector: Easily and quickly connect external SATA HDD (up to 16 TB pre formated HDD).
- USB Ports: Conveniently connect HDDs, USB flash drives, USB card readers and other USB storage devices.
- Ports USB 3.0 and Type-C: Read or copy your files in ultra high speed.
- Full Range of A/V Connectors: S/PDIF optical audio output, audio / video analog output (can be used as headphones output), HDMI 2.0a (Deep Color, xvYCC, 12 bits, and CEC).
- Multichannel home cinema audio: Bitstream, downmix stereo.
- Hi-Res Music Playback: Plays Hi-Res Audio quality (up to 192 kHz / 32-bit) music files in various formats (FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, WavPack, Monkey’s Audio APE, DTS, AC3, etc).
- Video Output Flexibility: Output video in any resolution and format including SD, 1080p (1920×1080), Ultra HD (3840x2160p) and true 4K (4096x2160p) up to 12-bit by primary color (36-bit).
- Many shortcuts and advanced playback features:
- 1-9: direct playback access to 10 – 90%.
- Cursor left and right: 10s rewind and forward.
- Cursor down and up: Fast rewind and forward (up to x32).
- Playback memory: Resume playback from the last position.
- Backlit Remote Control: High quality remote control with many direct access and shortcuts with backlit buttons. Descrete codes for universal remote control and advanced functions to control the audio volume of your TV or AV receiver.
- Bluetooth 4.0: Connect your wireless devices via Bluetooth such as joysticks, headphones, connected speakers …
- Computer mouse: Connect a computer mouse to control the player and Android Apps.
- Keyboard: Connect a computer keyboard to control third-party applications and more convenient text input in the Zappiti application.
- Complete file management system: copy, cut, past (multitasking), delete, rename.
- Zappiti Media Control: Control your Zappiti player with the virtual remote control via your tablet or smartphone.
- Android: Download and install Android Apps from the GooglePlay. Easy access with streaming contents providers, VOD/SVOD, catch up TV (such as KARTINA TV / КАРТИНА ТВ), musical playback, social networks, news, weather info, trailers, games, internet radio and more… Warning! Some Android apps are not supported!
- Open GUI: Add apps shortcuts to the home page.
- Chipset: Realtek RTD1295.
- CPU: ARM® Cortex® CA53 x4 (Quad Core).
- GPU: Mali™-T820 MP3 (3 Core) (equivalent to an Octa-core Mali 450) – DirectX 11.1, OpenGLES 3.1, OpenGL 1.2, FP, ASTC, Renderscript. 4x Multi-Sampling Anti-Aliasing (MSAA).
- Operating System: 64-Bit.
- DSP: Video and Audio DSP with hardware acceleration. Native hardware 10-bit YUV support. Hardware performance optimizations for Zappiti UI.
- Cache: 1 MB L2.
- RAM: 2 GB DDR4.
- NAN eMMC: 8 GB (5.0).
- Connectors: HDMI 2.0a (TX/RX, CEC, Deep Color, 12 bits, xvYCC, MHL 3.0), 2x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, audio / video analog output (both analog and digital outputs are active at the same time), S/PDIF optical digital audio output (Toslink), LAN Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mb/s), Wi-Fi 5G, SD / MMC card reader, AC connector, AC button On/Off (at the back), LED display on front panel controlled with RC.
- SATA connector: Easily and quickly connect external SATA HDD (up to 16 TB pre formated HDD) to the Zappiti Mini 4K HDR with fast connexion (up to 6 Gbit/s in SATA III).
- Warning! The hard drives dedicated to NAS servers, such as WD RED, are not compatible.
- Media sources: External HDD (USB), USB devices (USB flash drive, USB card reader, etc), built-in SD card reader (SD/SDHC/MMC), PC and NAS in local network (SMB, UPnP, HTTP), other Internet and local network media sources. External multi-bay USB storage enclosures supported.
- Internet navigator: Connect a computer mouse and keyboard to browse Internet as on a computer.
- DLNA: Full support of DLNA standard (1.5 or 2.0).
- SMB Server: Zappiti Share, OpenWRT
- Video codecs: HEVC, H.265, x265 (up to Main10 Level 6.1 High 60p in 4K), MVC, AVC, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, VC-1, H.264/x.264 (up to 60p in Full HD and 24p/20 Mbps in 4K), FLV, AVS, XVID, DIVX (from version 4), Sorenson Spark L70, VP9 HW (up to 4K 60p) ; ultra high bitrate support (up to 400 Mbit/s in HEVC 4K).
- Video file formats: 3D BD ISO, BD ISO, BDMV, MKV, MKV 3D, MK3D, MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS, MPEG, MPE, MPG, TS, TP, M2TS, VOB, AVI, MOV, MP4, QT, WebM, DVD-ISO, VIDEO_TS, RMVB, RM, DAT, VOB, 3GP, FLV, DAT, AVCHD 2.0 (AVCHD 3D, AVHD Progressive).
- Video output flexibility: Output video in any resolution and format from SD to 1080p, Ultra HD (3840×2160) and 4K (4096×2160). Up to 4K 60p. Display your movies in true 24p (23,976 Hz ouput).
- Audio codecs: AC3, DTS MPEG, MP3, ALAC, APE, M4A, AIFF, WAV, WMA, VSELP, FLAC, AAC, AAC-LC, HEAAC, HE-AAC v2, AMR-NB, OGG (Ogg/Vorbis), RA_COOK, LPCM, PCM, ADPCM, FLA ; lossless and audiophiles formats support (up to 192 kHz / 32-bit). MQA support.
- Audio playback functions: Album cover / artist / category thumbnail support (folder.jpg), folder playback, random (shuffle), repeat playlist, repeat title. Musical slideshow for live concerts. Display the internal pages of album booklet or the back cover.
- Multichannel home cinema audio: Bitstream, downmix stereo (DTS, DTS-HD MA, DTS-HD HRA, DTS:X, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos). Warning! In SPDIF output, multichanel HD audio formats are donwmixed in stereo. Only HDMI can support HD audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD.
- Subtitle formats: SRT (Subrip / external), SUB (MicroDVD) (external), text (MKV), SSA/ASS (sous-station alpha / MKV, external), VobSub (MP4, MKV, SUB/IDX external), SMI (Sami), IDX, PGS (BD ISO, BDMV, M2TS, MKV), DVBSUB (DVB-T, DVB-S, DVB-C). Download subtitle option. 3D subtitles support with depth settings. Multi-coding. Multiple external subtitles.
- 3D Hardware acceleration: OpenGL.
- Photo file formats: JPEG (hardware decoding), PNG, BMP, GIF (resolution up to 8192×8192 pixels). Musical slideshow option with dynamic transition effects.
- Supported formatting: FAT16/FAT32 (read-write), EXT2/EXT3 (read-write), NTFS (read-write), MAC OS / HFS+ journaled (read-write).
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mb/s.
- Wi-Fi: 8IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11AC, 2.4 GHz / 4.900 GHz ~ 5.845 GHz (5.0 GHz ISM Band). Dual band. Dual external antenna.
- Bluetooth 4.0: BT4.0
- Android 6.0: Install and enjoy additional apps via GooglePlay. Warning! Some Android apps are not suitable for use with the remote control. In this case, use a connected computer mouse or an AirMouse (not supplied).
- Mirroring audio / photo / video : Mirroring your Android or iOS device’s display and sound on your TV, showing off photos from a recent trip, or listening your favorite songs.
- Network playback: Special optimisation of the network, guaranteeing better performances of the local network playback no matter which type of media thanks to SMB protocol (HEVC UHD files included) via Gigabit Ethernet or Ethernet 10/100.
- Universal RC: Integrate seamlessly into smart home installations via ready-to-use Control4 driver, RTI driver Crestron IP codes, Logitech, Pronto, and general IP codes. Power ON and Power OFF discrete codes.
What’s In The Box
- Zappiti media player
- Backlite IR remote control
- HDMI cable compatible 2.0 with braided sleeve and gold-plated connectors
- Ethernet cable
- IR extention cable
- SATA cable
- AC/DC Power adapter (INPUT: 100V-240V 50/60 Hz / OUTPUT: 12VDC2000mA)
- Quick Install Guide