Supra LoRad 2.5 CS-AU (AU plug) Power/Main cable 1.5 meter
LoRad is a mains flex with patented screening for connection of audio equipment to 230V mains. The screening minimizes the interference from electric alternating fields, protecting from both radiation and pick-up. For cancelling of magnetic alternating fields the LoRad is cabled with a short pitch twisting. LoRad, the only approved screened mains flex. Owing to the patented design the drain wire is eliminated and instead the screen is automatically connected to earth via a green semi-conductive plastic on the earth conductor. This enables the cable to pass the flex test of 2×30,000 bending strokes without damage, for safety approval, whereas a drain wire would cut through the insulations during the test. The LoRad is very flexible owing to the multiwire conductors. Each conductor is made of 320 tin plated copper wires.
- Supra LoRad 3×2.5mm square CS-AU power cable will be specially terminated with Australia/NZ plug.
- LoRad stands for Low Radiation of electric and magnetic alternating fields
- The screen protects your equipment from radiated mains noise and from RF oick-up.
- Short pitch twisting of the cores cancels the magnetic alternating fields.
- This will result in a cleaner sound and more accurate transients.