Reavon UBR-X100 4K Ultra HD Universal Disc Player
More than just a Blu-Ray Player, the UBR-X100 is a universal disc player by Reavon that has been elaborately engineered for the ideal disc and multimedia playback. This high-fidelity player features an extremely rigid construction in order to achieve a high S/N (signal to noise) ratio for top-quality audio and video performance. With support for the spectacular Ultra HD Blu-ray™ format, you can enjoy stunning picture with four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD. The UBR-X100 is compatible with the latest Dolby Vision® format that provides incredible HDR imaging technology with extraordinary colour, contrast, and brightness to the screen. As well as natively handling cutting-edge video processing technologies, the UBR-X100 also supports the latest surround sound formats. With a host of digital audio outputs and dual HDMI terminals, no matter what your home theatre or entertainment system looks like, the Reavon UBR-X100 is ready to provide you with the best entertainment experience.
• Universal Disc Player supports playback of Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray, DVD, DVD Audio, CD
• 4K Upscaling quadruples Full HD (1080p) signal to deliver 4K (3840 x 2160) picture
• Stunning HDR10 & Dolby Vision high dynamic range technologies onboard
• 36-bit Deep Colour/”x.v.Colour” for fine colour expression in every scene
• Surround sound formats supported include Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD
• Dual HDMI Output for connecting to a main display and audio receiver simultaneously
• Video Adjust sets brightness, contrast, colour saturation, hue, sharpness and noise reduction
• True 24p Cinema maintains the original 24-fps rate straight through to the screen with progressive scanning
• SDR/HDR Preset Mode
• Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU enables a fast boot for accessing your favourite media faster
• Multimedia playback from USB devices supports audio, video, and image files including MKV, FLAC, AIFF, MP3, JPG
• Ultra-rigid construction creates a low centre of gravity for low noise and crystal-clear AV playback
• Backlit remote control included
• LAN Connection grants access to BD-Live/BONUSVIEW on supported discs
“The Reavon UBR-X100 is one of two launch products from the France-based home cinema company. It’s designed as a universal disc player for DVDs, Blu-rays, 4K Blu-rays, 3D Blu-rays and CDs too, but also comes with the mod-cons of USB and network playback for any photos, videos or music files you might have on your NAS or thumb drive. This is a very good first Blu-ray player from Reavon with excellent picture quality and near top-level sound”
As a universal disc player, the UBR-X100 can play various optical discs including the latest disc format, Ultra HD Blu-ray, which has four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD. Popular disc formats also supported include Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, DVD, DVD Audio, CD and music, video and audio files such as FLAC, AIFF, DFF, DSF, JPG, TIFF, MKV and M2TS. The UBR-X100 can also play your stored audio and video content from an external drive via USB or DLNA.
Ultra-Rigid Construction with Steel Plate Bottom Panel
In order to minimise mechanical motion sound from the Blu-Ray optical drive, the 1.6 mm-thick chassis base is reinforced with a 3 mm-thick steel plate rigid base. The result is a low centre of gravity and an even more rigid and stable chassis structure when compared to other disc players. The solid build quality helps achieve significantly low noise during AV playback, meaning the UBR-X100 can deliver crystal clear audio and video signals without disturbance.
Media Information On-Screen Display
You can display the disc information on your screen by pressing and holding the remote control’s INFO button. In addition to displaying the current disc’s details, you can easily check mastering information such as MaxFALL (Maximum Frame Average Light Level) and MaxCLL (Maximum Content Light Level) available on some HDR content, as well as HDR and HDMI output information.