Every Preference model loudspeaker is “timbre-matched” ensuring sonic uniformity throughout the line. This means all models have been carefully engineered to have a family sound; this is also referred to as “voice matching”.
Certain fine loudspeakers in the audio industry become benchmarks of sound quality or reference standards by which authoritative industry experts judge all others.
Preference architectural loudspeakers are the new mark of excellence.
You will find no greater value.
- High-grade crossovers with polyswitch overdrive protection
- Load-balancing toggle mounting system
- Stainless screws
- Woven woofers are made from genuine DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber
- High temperature Polyimide voice coils
- First-order crossover
- Multi-tap inductor to optimize the mid-range performance
- Grilles may be painted to match mounting surface
- Magnetic, frameless, micro-perforated, vibration free, All-Weather Grille
- (may be custom painted)
- Sold and shipped in pairs
- Acoustically transparent scrim cloth (not foam) grille backing hides
- speaker components from view
- Baffle mounted mid & high frequency acoustic compensation / EQ switches
|Frequency Response:||45Hz – 21kHz ± 3 dB|
|Power Handling:||50 watts nom. 100 max|
|Sensitivity:||86dB 1 watt / 1 meter|
|Tweeter:||1″ Tetoron® soft dome pivoting tweeter|
|NEW Frameless Design with Magnetically-Attached Grille|
|Round and Square Grille option: Round Model: MGR-6f Square Model: MGS-6f|
|Impedance:||8 ohms nominal|
8-7/16″ dia / (214.5 mm)
7-1/4″ dia. x 3-5/16″ deep / (184 mm x 84 mm)