Everymodel loudspeaker is “timbre-matched” ensuring sonic uniformity throughout the line. This means all models have been carefully engineered to have a family sound; this is also referred to as “voice matching”.
Certain fine loudspeakers in the audio industry become benchmarks of sound quality or reference standards by which authoritative industry experts judge all others.
K-5LCRSd May be oriented vertically or horizontally.
Magnetically Shielded 5.1, 6.1, & 7.1 Home Theater Systems
Specially designed for use in left, center, right & surround loudspeaker positions of home theater systems.
- Phase plug for high power handling
- IR knockouts
- Stainless screws
- High-grade crossovers with polyswitch overdrive protection
- Orient vertically or horizontally
- New linear high-excursion design
- AIB ribbed baffle design
- Woven woofers are made from genuine DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber
- High temperature Polyimide voice coils
- Industry leading superior clamp-ring mounting system
- Grille may be painted to match mounting surface
- Magnetic, frameless, micro-perforated, vibration free, All-Weather Grille (may be custom painted)
- Sold and Shipped Individually
- Acoustically transparent scrim cloth (not foam) grille backing hides speaker components from view
- Baffle mounted mid & high frequency acoustic compensation / EQ switches
|Frequency Response:||45Hz – 21kHz ± 3 dB|
|Power Handling:||50 watts nom. 100 max|
|Sensitivity:||90dB 1 watt / 1 meter|
|Tweeter:||1″ Tetoron® soft dome pivoting tweeters|
|NEW Frameless Design with Magnetically-Attached Grille|
|Grille:||Perforated Metal Grille MG-LCR|
|Impedance:||8 ohms nominal|