The DAC’s built-in, non-decimating, volume control can be activated with a switch on the back panel to enable audio output level adjustments in 1 dB steps, enabling it to be connected directly to a power amplifier or Creed Audio’s very own Voyage i20 integrated amplifier with direct power amp mode selected.
This allows for an optimal ultra short signal path when used with the matching integrated amplifier.
The Voyage CD Player can support PCM signals sampled at 384 kHz and 22.4 MHz direct stream digital (DSD) data. In other words the Voyage CD Player makes it ideal for all your music, CD or Digital formats, to play at high-resolution.
The CD Players outputs are unbalanced, professional quality RCA and Neutrik balanced XLR sockets, buffered by two Texas Instruments OPA2134 Sound PlusTM op-amps. It’s suitable for all Hi-Fi systems.
– Dynamic range SNR: 123dB
– THD + Noise: 113dB
– OSRD: 126dB in normal mode
– Sample Rate PCM8kHz to 384kHz
– DSD: Max Direct Stream Digital 22.4mHz
– RCA un-balanced, 2.0V RMS
– XLR, fully balanced, 4.0V RMS
– Audio buffering: OPA2134 Op-amps
– Output impedance: <100 Ohms
– RC Bus: Infra-Red remote extender and serial link
– Operating mains: 85V-265V AC 50 to 60 Hz
– Power Consumption: 20W max, <0.5W in standby
– Dimensions (WHD): 430 x 80 x 350mm
– Weight: 6.8 kgs net