Cayin’s new CS-55A is a true all rounder. The sucessor to the much loved A-55TP has been totally reworked and redesignd from the ground up to offer un-matched performance and value.
The CS-55A is the first model from the new CS Export range that offers many improvments and even more value for the customer.
CS-55A is a KT-88 Tube based unit from the factory but a switch on the rear enables you to change to EL family tubes to enjoy tube rolling and sample different sound tastes. Now we offer an inbuilt Bias meter for easy adjustments and no need for multi meters ect.
The popular Phono stage is kept for Vinyl lovers, so no need for extra box’s and cables.
And now for the digital age, we have a high end 32bit-384Khz DAC in built so you can connect your MAC or PC ect into your CS-55A and stream your digital music into your hifi system without the need for ugly add on’s.
With full remote control to round this complete package, you may never need another Amplifier!!
· Frequency response: 5 Hz – 44 kHz (± 3 dB)
· Total harmonic distortion (THD): 1 % (1 kHz)
· Signal-to-noise ratio: 92 dB
· Input Impedance: 100 kOhm
· Vacuum tube: 4x KT88, 2x 12AU7, 2x 12AX7
· Dimensions W x H x D: 360 x 180 x 334 mm
· Weight: 17 kg
· Accessories: Remote Control
· Input Terminals: CD, Aux, Phono, USB
· Circiut: Class AB PP
· Colour: Silver
· Sensitivity: 270 mV
· Output Impedance: 4 Ohm, 8 Ohm
· Power Output: 2 x 40 Watt @ 8 Ohm (Ultralinear), 2 x 22 Watt @ 8 Ohm (Triode)
· Consumption: 270 Watt