With six generations released, Aune’s X1 series is popular among audiophiles looking for streamlined, all-in-one DAC/amps. Taking the tradition a step further with cutting-edge features, the seventh-generation X1S Pro is both Hi-Res and low-noise.
It’s equipped with the ES9038Q2M DAC chip (featuring three filter modes) and capable of decoding at 32-bit, 768-kilohertz PCM and DSD512. On the amplifier side, the X1S features Aune’s well-received, fifth-generation Class-A amp circuit.
Professionally tuned, it’s outfitted with a two-stage digital power supply and a two-stage analog voltage regulator circuit to reach ultra-low 3.5-microvolt distortion levels.
The X1S also boasts -102-decibel THD + N to create a dark background on which to articulate its impressive 117-decibel dynamic range and excellent transient response.
- Aune X1S Pro
- Inputs: USB, coaxial, optical
- Outputs: RCA
- Maximum sampling rate (USB): 32-bit / 768-kilohertz
- Maximum sampling rate (coaxial): 24-bit / 384-kilohertz
- Maximum sampling rate (optical): 24-bit / 192-kilohertz
- Maximum DSD rate (USB): DSD512 (DoP)
- Maximum DSD rate (coaxial): DoP128 (DoP)
- Maximum DSD rate (optical): DoP64
- Line output level: 2 Vrms
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (± 0.2 dB)
- SNR: 117 dB
- THD+N: -102 dB at 1 kHz
- Output power: 560 mW at 32 ohms (0.1% at 1kHz, 0dB)
- Aune X1s Pro Power adapter
- 6.35-mm-to-3.5-mm adapter
- USB cable
- Disk (with E-manual and driver inside)