The ATH-MSR7b headphones give you the latest in high-resolution headphone technology, combining the advanced features of the original ATH-MSR7 with both standard and balanced connection options for the ultimate portable listening experience.
These headphones are equipped with 45 mm True Motion Drivers with diamond-like carbon coated diaphragms to deliver distortion-free audio reproduction with extended frequency response. The headphones also feature Multi-layer Air Damping Technology that reduces unwanted vibration and controls the airflow for superior audio clarity. Completing the package are two detachable Y-type cables with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors. One cable is equipped with a standard 3.5 mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug, and the other has a 4.4 mm 5-pole balanced mini-plug, allowing you to use the MSR7b headphones with the latest high-spec audio players.
- Renewal of the award-winning ATH-MSR7 adds audiophile option of a balanced connection
- Proprietary 45 mm True Motion Drivers are capable of Hi-Res Audio reproduction
- Multi-layer Air Damping Technology for superior audio clarity
- Stainless steel acoustic mesh resistor provides an improved high-frequency response
- Bass acoustic resistor delivers accurate low-frequency response
- Lightweight design and optimised lateral pressure provide long time wearing comfort
- Aluminium housing structure reduces unwanted vibration
- Soft memory foam earpads and headband for ultimate comfort
- Straight Y-type cable style for ideal balanced connection with A2DC connectors at the headphones
- Detachable 1.2 m cable (3.5 mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug to A2DC)
- detachable 1.2 m cable (4.4 mm 5-pole balanced mini-plug to A2DC)
- Carrying pouch