AVAILABLE FOR DEMO IN STORE
The distinctive design uses two plinth layers for isolation. Viso-elastic cones separate the two platforms and provide effective vibration damping. The mmf-5.1 comes complete with music hall’s magic 3 cartridge mounted and professionally aligned. The magic 3 is specially built by Ortofon for music hall.
· Two-speed, low-noise fully manual turntable.
· Smooth & silent stainless steel main bearing sheathed in Teflon.
· Dynamically-balanced 2.7kg alloy platter.
· Integrated spirit level and screw-on record clamp.
· Ultra precise frequency DC-driven AC generator for ultimate speed stability.
· Removable hinged dust cover.
· Premium high gloss Black lacquer finish.
· Operation: Fully manual
· Cartridge included: Magic 3 MM, nude elliptical
· Drive system: Belt drive
· Motor: Synchronous motor
· Main bearing: Stainless steel inc Teflon
· Speeds: 33 / 45 rpm, manual change
· Speed deviation: + 0.9%
· Wow & Flutter: + 0.15%
· Tonearm: 9.5" alloy
· Overhang: 18mm
· Tracking Force: 10-30mN
· Platter: 30cm alloy, 2.7kg
· Dimensions (dust cover closed) W x H x D: 464 x 140 x 337mm
· Weight: 8.5kg
· Finish (High Gloss Lacquer): Black