The Cayin CS-88A is a refined polished upgraded version of the world winner A-88T mk2. All functions remote controlled, encapsulated Alps volume-control motor potentiometer, weight just under 30 kilos, a tube squad with 2 x 6SL7 2 x 6SN7 and the output stage equipped with four KT88 – makes 2 x 25 watts put into triode mode or a strong 2 x 45 watts in the ultralinear mode, all at 4 and 8 ohms.
· Hand-made construction with the finest point-to-point wiring.
· Two EI output transformers with wide bandwidth are applied.
· Specially designed toroid transformer for power supply.
· Two 6SL7 and two 6SN7 tubes are used in the preamp stage.
· Four KT88/6550EH tubes are used for AB1 push-pull amplification.
· Triode and Ultralinear selection.
· External user Bias Adjustment is accessible with the BIAS meter for monitoring on
· the top of the amplifier.
· External Tube Selection Switch between EL34 and KT88 on the rear panel for easy
· tube replacement.
· Equipped with remote control.
· Can be used as a Power amplifier.
· Soft start function (about 30 seconds).
· CS-88A can memorize last operation of the unit once turned off.
· High-quality Japanese ALPS motor potentiometer.
· Thickly silver-plated signal cable has been used.
· Equipped with easily-installed tube cover for protection.